Sunday, January 3, 2016

“Don’t strive.”

            I have taught you in the secret place and you have learned the ways of My Spirit. I remind you this day: do not strive, but rest your heart in the quietness and I will do what you cannot do. Anxiety and striving are the worst of enemies to your peace. When I give you a task, I give you the grace to accomplish it. I will never send you to fail or give you a mission only to make you fall. I will strengthen you in the quiet place and bring My transcendent presence to calm your soul.

            Many of my children are trying to correct the path of another, not knowing that I am at work in them, even as I am at work in you. Rest in my love and I will bring it to pass, and I will bring you transformation by the renewing of your mind. Let Me bring you into a greater light with greater insight. You will begin to see what I am doing in the life of another and pray for them with divine wisdom. Until you come higher into My light, you will misunderstand all that I am doing.

            When you know Me, you will no longer strive to be better or strive to be loved. When you experience My endless compassion, you will learn to forgive. To strive is to leave My strength and embrace the cares of life. To refuse to strive means you will enter into the faith-rest life that I give to all those who love Me. Faith rests in hope. Know that I will never fail you or disappoint you. So My child, this is the day of Sabbath joy when you will enter into the realm of My kingdom.

 HEBREWS 4:3

            For those of us who believe, faith activates the promise and we experience the realm of confident rest!

No comments :