Saturday, April 22, 2017

The Jesus Secret

All of your life, My dear Heart, I have been drawing you to Myself. You know that I will win; My power is irresistable. But as you let Me draw you all the way into Myself now -- oh, the glory
that I will show you!

Do not be afraid. Believe in Me. Love Me. Trust Me. Cast all of your care upon Me. I command you to trust Me. I fill your Heart. There is no evil there.

There is only one thing that can harm you: not knowing how much I love you. Let Me draw you to Myself. Do not limit Me.

Here is My Secret: It is I! It is not just you, it is also I! It is I who lives in your heart. I AM your life. There is nothing else, there is no one else.

And I? I AM the King of the Universe. When My Father spoke, I created everything that exists. I can do anything. Do not limit Me. I can do anything I want through you.

My life is all the power of heaven inside of you.


No comments :