Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Talking About Age!

You know what beloved, talking about age "There is no such thing as age in the realm of the Spirit. Your life does not weaken, it doesn't get less and less and less.” You say, "Well, I'm getting older, I'm getting grayer, and I am not as young as I used to be." But, there is a life in the Spirit, and a life in the Spirit does not decrease. It increases. Hallelujah! It's the life of the Son of God!

It's a life that's provided by the Son of God, through His death and the wonder of His resurrection, His risen life! And that was why Paul was able to say in Galatians in the Second Chapter and in the Twentieth verse, "I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I, but Christ liveth in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh, I live by the faith of the Son of God.” I have the life of Christ in me. This is reality! This is life! This isn’t emotion and commotion, but the very dynamic, growing, vital life of the Son of God.

You don’t need to go to a “Deeper Life” convention to go deeper, you’ve got the life of the Son of God now. I don’t belong in the over-comers, I just have to overcome. You know it’s, "I am crucified with Christ." We have the living Son of God inside of us, we have Christ in our life, and that's what Paul said, "Christ is my life!"

No comments :