Wednesday, March 17, 2021

God's Mirror (Part 02)

 You can feel both your body and your soul. If I put my hand on your shoulder, you’d know that I touched you. However, I can also touch you whether I’m physically near or not. By speaking to your soul, I can make you glad, sad, or mad. Through my words, I could even “hurt” you without physically touching your body. 

It’s easy to know how you feel in your body and soul because you’re constantly in touch with them! 

By taking a mental inventory, your body can instantly tell you how it feels. You know if your adrenaline’s pumping or if you’re tired, if you’re healthy or fighting a cold, if your head aches, or if the shower’s just right. In fact, you don’t even really have to think about it because your body constantly feeds you such information. 

  You can also check your soul and know right away how you’re doing. It’s easy to tell if you’re happy or hurt, mentally worn out or sharp and ready to go, or just plain angry. You’d even be aware of fear or depression if it came because you’re always in touch with your soul. 

- Andrew Wommack

No comments :