Monday, June 19, 2023

Morning Meditation

Psalm 18:33 He maketh my feet like hinds' feet, and setteth me upon my high places. 35 Thou hast also given me the shield of thy salvation: and thy right hand hath holden me up, and thy gentleness hath made me great.

    1. My strength is never enough, Lord; thank you for giving me your strength or I would never succeed.

    2. God, thank you for training me for the heights through my circumstances;  I know that with you I will achieve the purpose you intended for my life.

    3. Dear, Lord, thank you for the unique peace you give to those who trust in you; I will not be afraid knowing you will protect me.

    4. God, thank you for seeing more in me than I see in myself; I trust you in every situation to develop your godly excellence in me.

    5. Dear God, each morning, I thank you for pouring out your love in me, giving me hope for each day; even in what seems the worst of days, you are still doing wonder things in me.

    6. God, thank you for creating such a desire to tell others of you; guide my words and heart so that I honor you and encourage others to know you as well.

    7. Oh God, this is the foundation my faith as a Christian stands on, YOU NEVER CHANGE!

    8. Dear God, thank you for rescuing me from the difficult things that come my way; I truly delight in you.

    9.God, I praise Your wonderful word; create a love in me to know you word so well that I know You better through it.

    10. God, the desire of my heart is that my words and thoughts are acceptable to you.

No comments :