Thursday, November 7, 2013

Safe in His Arms

It seems everybody loves a baby!

We love to dote on our babies, don't we, to just hold them against us and love on them. We love to snuggle them into our bosom and just cuddle them.

I can remember when my little baby daughter had open heart surgery at only 5 months of age, and how when I was finally allowed to hold her after the surgery, she just went to sleep in my arms right away! It was like she couldn't rest or be calm, but right when she was put in my arms, everything was okay for her and she slept!

This is how God is with us, He just holds us close and we realize that we are totally safe, totally taken care of, and that everything is okay, and we can rest!

We are loved, we are held, we are safe, we are just snuggled in His arms forever!

No comments :