Saturday, June 2, 2018

Promises

He has give us exceeding great and precious promises.
2 Peter 1:4

I became a believer in the Lord Jesus  in November,
1825, nearly seventy years ago. The first four years
after my conversion were spent in spiritual weak-
ness; but in July, 1829, now sixty six years ago, I
came to a place of entire and full surrender of heart.
I gave myself fully to the Lord. Honors, pleasure,
money, my physical powers, my mental powers, all
laid down at the feet of Jesus, and I became a great
lover of God. I found my all in God, and have con-
tinued to do so, in all my temporal and spiritual trials,
for these past sixty six years. My faith does not per-
tain to only temporal bleassings, but to everything be-
cause I stand constantly on God's Word. It has been
my knowledge of God and His Word that has thus
sustained me.

- George Mueller

No comments :