Tuesday, January 4, 2022

‘I am in Christ’ - list

Living realities and facts about who we are before God. Because of what the Father thinks

and feels about Jesus is what He thinks and feels toward us, we boldly confess:

 I am enjoyed by God

 I am His favorite (because He loves me as He loves His Son)

 I am extremely desired by God

 I am passionately pursued and chased after by God

 I am God’s main passion

 I am outrageously loved by God

 I am fiery romanced by God

 I am very much liked by God

 I am eagerly wanted by God

 I am wholeheartedly adored by God

 I am stunningly beautiful to God

 I am good looking to God

 I am super cool to God

 I am indescribably irresistible to God

 I am joyfully celebrated by God

 I am the delight of God’s heart

 I am the one He loves and (therefore) I am a lover of God

 I am the one He died for

 I am the one He longs for

 I am the one He waits for

 I am spiritually kissed with the kisses of His Word

 I am greatly obsessed by God

 I am getting all His marvelous attention

 I am a jewel in His hand

 I am a cherished, captured Bride

 I am of great value to God

 I am to God the aroma of Christ

 I am a friend of God

 I am a Wow-factor for God

 I am breath-taking for God

 I am precious in His sight

 I am His dwelling place

 I am His satisfaction

 I am His inheritance

 I am the one He enclosed in His heart

 I am the one that intoxicates Gods heart

 I am the one that captures Gods heart

 I am adorned with glory and dignity

 I am the one He is exhilarated about

 I am the one He is fascinated about

 I am the one He takes great delight in

 I am the one He is well pleased with

 I am His portion

 I am lust after/envied by God

 I have stolen God’s heart

 I belong to My Lover and His desire is for me!

This is the stunning privilege and comfort for all who are in Christ. 

No comments :