Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Looking For the Church that Jesus is Building

I am looking for the Church that is God inspired...not man attired.
 
I am looking for the Church that is Jesus controlled...not religious hierarchy controlled.
 
I am looking for the Church that Jesus is building...not the church that denominations are building.
 
I am looking for the unified Church of Jesus Christ...not the segregated Church of denominations  

I am looking for the Church that is an organism...not an organization.

I am looking for the Church that is a daily affecting people...not a Sunday morning  programmed organizational event that entertains people.

I am looking for the Church that is concerned about bringing the atmosphere of heaven to earth...rather than bringing the atmosphere of earth to heaven.

I am looking for the Church that is consumed with the fire of God's love...not with the fire of  a devil's hell.

I am looking for the Church that is the "Community of the Redeemed"...not the "Community of the religious".

I am looking for the Church that is community minded...rather than denominationally minded.

I am looking for the Church that is accepting of people...rather than the rejecting of people  by denominational segregation.

I am looking for the Church that is Love-bent on wooing people to Christ...instead of hell-bent on scaring the hell out of people to scare them to Christ.

I am looking for the Church fitting people for heaven...not condemning people to a devil's hell.

I am looking for the Church that is accepting and forgiving...not judgmental and condemning.

I am looking for the Church that is God conscious...not devil conscious.

I am looking for the Church that is God honoring, Jesus headed and Spirit led...man honoring, man headed and man led.

I am looking for the Church that  is living Christ's life on earth consumed...not living a religious life on earth that is death and heaven consumed.

I am looking for the Church that is preaches sin forgiving...not sin condemning.

I am looking for the Church that is love defined...not love refined.

I am looking for the Church that realizes it's on a relational journey with God that is ongoing...not a relationship with religion where they think they have arrived.

I am looking for the Church that freely shares because it genuinely cares for the flock...not one that shares  only to share the flock.

I am looking for the Church that is the community of the redeemed...not segregated communities of individualized sensationalized denominations. 

I am looking for the Church that treats people the way God treats them...not the way the institutional church treats them.

I am looking for the Church that is Spirit hungry...not money hungry.

I am looking for the Church that leads people...not drives people.

I am looking for the wall-less Church built on Jesus Christ...not a segregated, denominated walled church built on man's philosophies.

I am looking for the LIVING WORD led Church...not the written word led church.

I am looking for the Church that points people to Jesus...instead of pointing people to a religious denomination.

I am looking for the Church that gets its Life from the righteousness of the Life Giver....JESUS CHRIST...not from the rightness of man-made doctrine and behavior modification..

I am looking for the Church that is blood bought and Spirit taught...not money bought and man taught.

I am looking for the Church for which Jesus bled, is Jesus fed and is Jesus led.

No comments :