Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I Never Asked You to Walk Alone

Prophecy by Dave Roberson 10-05-2015

When did I say, "Walk alone"? When did I ask you to walk alone? I never did. I never asked you to walk alone. My desire was for you to walk with Me. My desire was for you to fellowship with Me so that I could strengthen and empower you. And it was never My will that you would walk alone in anything, but that you would know Me more through fellowship and I would walk with you into victory, and I would help you deal with everything that you need to deal with to overcome in My strength and not yours.

So come deeper into Me into these rooms where you will know Me more, and I will empower you more to win, for the path has not changed. It is still the same--to know Me. And I will give you everything that you need to see this through. 

No comments :