Wednesday, December 30, 2015

"Move Forward"

             The time has come for you to advance. You have remained in the place you are for long enough. You have crossed over a bridge and found the pleasant path that leads deeper into My heart. Move forward, My child.

            As I promised Joshua, I promise you—every place that you set your foot upon will be yours. New territory is waiting. A calling pulls you onward. Move forward, My child, and you will see the works of your God. Faith never remains in one place; it is a movement, a dynamo that propels you forward. Nothing can stop you when I am with you and I call you forward.

            The fullness of My plan is ahead of you. The sweet taste of joy has filled your heart, but there is more for you as you leave the predictable and move forward, My child. It is waiting for you. Step into all that I have chosen to bring to pass in your life.

            Faith will not hesitate when My cloud has moved. I will direct you with My cloud and with My presence. Never be afraid to step out, and you will find more of Me. I have gone before you to prepare the way, and I will be your peace. I delight in you and will never leave you, for you are Mine.

 PHILIPPIANS 3:12–14

            I run with passion into his abundance so that I may reach the destiny that Jesus Christ has called me to fulfill and wants me to discover. I don’t depend on my own strength to accomplish this; however I do have one compelling focus: I forget all of the past as I fasten my heart to the future instead. I run straight for the divine invitation of reaching the heavenly goal and gaining the victory-prize through the anointing of Jesus.

            Where is He calling you to move forward today? Write a declaration of faith and believe that He will meet you as you step out into new territory.

No comments :